Our customer service policies are simple, straightforward and transparent and are drafted keeping your best interest in mind. If for any reason, you wish to part with a product you bought from The Vintage Cart or are unhappy with the service or quality, you can always send it back to us. And we promise we will not quibble, argue or frame excuses. It is your right and we respect it. By doing this, we also ensure that our main motto of a memorable shopping experience remains intact; we wish to be in your good books.
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, such as:
- Limitations on quantities available for purchase
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- The order process was not complete or was placed twice
- Import restrictions to your country
- Your order could also be on hold or cancelled because there was no response to Vintage Cart’s e-mail regarding final shipping fees. Read more about The Vintage Cart’s logistics process here
Claim for a refund
Though we are always working hard to match your expectations and deliver you quality products, on time, but still, in case, you have decided that you want a refund, we are ready to help you out. In case of the following scenarios you are liable to get a full refund of money:
In case of the following scenarios you are liable to get a full refund of money:
- We have shipped a wrong product that is not matching with your order.
- There is a manufacturing defect in the product ordered by you.
- You have seven days (from the date you receive the parcel) to make up your mind and intimate us that you wish to claim for a refund or you need to exchange the product.
- You can do so by dropping in an Email to email@example.com stating your transaction/product ID.
- You have to send us the parcel within thirty days of its receipt through courier.
- All courier charges will have to be borne by you.
You can modify or cancel any of your orders before the order is dispatched by calling us on +919909036111 to make the required modifications or cancellation to the order. Please note that orders cannot be modified or cancelled by email. In case of order cancellation, a nominal charge of Rs. 500/- would be charged and rest amount can be transferred in your account details given during cancellation of order.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by The Vintage Cart. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement
- A refund can be requested up to 60 days after you pay for your product
- If you paid with your PayPal balance, your payment is refunded to your PayPal balance
- Refunds are in the same currency and at the same conversion rate as the original payment
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will be made in favor of the name as in the “billing name” provided at the time of placing the order.
Some Do’s and Don’ts
- Items must be unused, undamaged and must be in their original purchase condition.
- You need to send us the following: Original Product Packaging, Vendors Containers, Documentation, authenticity certificates, Manuals, and all accessories and with tags attached (if applicable).
- All packaging, including the original manufacturer’s containers, must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
To read about Paypal’s refund policy please click here
For Customer Support Related write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For query related to Sales &Promotions write to: email@example.com