All things rare, eclectic and beautiful
Asian art provide us with a peek into the history and culture of a past society. A bygone era where craftsmen lovingly and gently envisaged perfect intricate designs. Though different techniques, styles and materials were used, these artisans all had one thing in common: their passion and dedication to their craft.
The Vintage Cart catalogues the Indian sub continent’s history and is an attempt to preserve the past. We take you back in time with our collection of historically significant pieces from colonial furniture, handcrafted sculptures, whimsical lamps and vases.
As the artisans of the past, we share the same passion for outstanding design and craftsmanship. From handpicking authentic and rare artifacts to our white-gloved shipping services, our unswerving commitment for antiques and quality service flows through everything that we do. Weekly, our curation team lists an exclusive collection of 50 timeless products to ensure we bring you the best of the best.
We are always keen to hear about your experience with The Vintage Cart. You can reach us any time of the week and we will be quick to respond and help you out. Let us together promote asian art to the world.
Since the advent of e-commerce websites, the ease and comfort of shopping for any type...
The Vintage Cart team visits one of Asia’s biggest collectible markets to do an intensive...
The Vintage Cart teams catches up with Dr Rakesh Tewari, Director General, Archaeological Survey of...
They say the devil is in the details and more so in the antique industry...
- Rupal Shakder, Atlanta, USA"As an NRI, I am happy and proud to see businesses from India like yours blossoming. Having said that, I have to be honest that I was apprehensive to make the purchase thinking whether the product will reach me in time or not. But, believe you me, the team spoke to me regularly until the time the product was delivered to me in mint condition."
- Harinath Chakravarthy, Delhi India"Thanks Aditi for calling/whatsapping me from time to time and informing me on the status of the delivery. The order reached me without problems. Keep going, guys!"
- "Appreciate your advice on our long call Mr. Moorthy, Will love to meet you in person and take our discussion to the rightful end. I am positive that you would be our art advisor for our new office. As mentioned earlier as well my concern is the shipping of the products to Belgaum. However, I am sure that your assurances will all come right."Arvind Chokkasamudra, Bangalore, India
- Quentin Agnelo Rajah, Adelaide, Australia"Knowing Moorthy for two decades now, buying from the Vintage Cart was a no-brainer for us. We have been buying through them for many years now, but with the new online platform it makes our life easy to keep track of new items. Also, I have always believed that their prices have been relatively competitive. Aside, please let me know when you guys go live with the Private room idea we spoke about, Cheers
- "Lives up to its name, all products truly are Vintage. Keep it up and thanks for the free shipping."Shikha Khandoori, Dubai